Translate

Church on a Roof

Shardara – June 17, 2013

After yesterday's busy day I was very tired. I slept a good part of the day. Emmanuel came over later in the day and told me that he too was very tired. We have been working quite hard and our bodies are feeling the impact.

This evening's meeting was in a church in the Shahdara district of Lahore. I had been invited to bring a single message at a special evening service. I felt the Lord leading me to share on Ephesians 1:7 on the subject of redemption in Christ. 


There were about 50 people present. The church met on the roof of a home. A room had been build on part of the roof and there was short wall surrounding the entire roof making a rooftop courtyard. It has been interesting to see the creativity of the church in Pakistan to find locations to meet.